Waste collection and recycling centers in the White County area
- Bakers Crossroads
- Hickory Valley
- Highway 42
- Highway 84
- Red Kap
- Rock House
Please click here for detailed information about these centers.
Convenient Center Rules
CONVENIENCE CENTER RULES
- The user fee placed on electric bills provides White County Citizens the ability to dispose of household garbage only (class 1 waste).
- Household garbage is defined as waste generated from normal day to day life in a personal dwelling. It does include appliances, furniture, computers, and TVs.
- Household garbage is further defined as: If it is “used in” the house but not “attached to” the house it is considered household garbage.
- All other debris/waste will be considered as construction debris (class 3/4) and will not be covered under the fee placed on the electric bills. A tipping fee will be charged to everyone, business or personal, disposing of this type of debris. Currently the tipping fee is $51.25 per ton.
- There will be no charge for any debris categorized as “recyclable.”
- Convenience Centers will no longer accept wood or construction debris (class 3/4). Only household garbage and recyclables will be accepted.
- Couches & mattress will on be accepted at Cassville & Highway 84 Convenient Centers or they can be taken to the landfill.
- Cardboard needs to be broken down. ( We have to compact and haul it off )
- No Styrofoam or Bubble Wrap
- Plastic Jugs Only
- No Paper, household garbage, glass, plastic totes or toys
Items Not Accepted at Convenience Centers
- No Large Appliances (microwaves can go in metal can)
- Washer/Dryer, Full Size Refrigerators, dishwasher, hot water heaters
- No Trailer Loads to include wood, brush, construction, large rolls of carpet, furniture, metal, glass, shingles, household garbage, tires
- No more than 4 passenger tires, all semi or agriculture tires must be brought to the landfill
- No dead animals. Dead animals will only be received at the landfill Monday – Friday 7am- 2pm
- Trailer Loads of Household Garbage will only be received at the landfill Monday – Friday 7am – 2pm
*Adobe Reader is required to view this file.